Not knowing your followers?
Well, this might be a thing that could be miss viewed by many of you and not considered as a big issue. No doubt that is important to get the numbers ( see – https://fixmysocialmedia.blog/i-have-few-followers/ read more about getting the numbers ). But as important as getting the numbers is to GET to know your followers.
How valuable is a follower who does not match your target audience and hits the follow button because you announced the contents and you give away specific prizes? How useful is a follower who matches your target audience and care about your product? I’m sure that the answer is pretty clear, therefore getting to know your followers is as crucial as getting the numbers.
So how to fix this issue? How do we get to know our follower? Again, the UGC is the way to go. Using such a tool will make potential customer follow your page and interact, and by interaction, he will start revealing valuable information about himself/herself.
To achieve the most and the best with UGC and get to know your followers. Your brand, business or planned event could use such tools:
- Social Media walls, TVs or widgets, where you integrate all your social media channels into one screen and followers can see their interaction (likes, uploaded pictures, etc.) on a big screen, TV or just on a widget placed on a website. By this way, you can increase the interaction of your followers up to 100%, and you will make the others follow. Why? Because people want to be seen and want to look at an outcome of their actions, they want to be seen on a big screen or on a home page of successful brand where daily lands thousands of visitors.
- One multi-device chat, where you could bring all the followers into one conversation, where they can communicate and recommend your product in real time.
- Monitoring tool, where you monitor all of your followers, see their activity and reward the most influential ones.
- Social Media contests and raffles, which will attract people to participate in a hit a follow on your page.
- Social rankings of users, where you can identify the most influential users of your community and award those most influential ones
- Social media contests and raffles, where you can create the contests with photos, GIFs and videos based on Twitter and Instagram #hashtags
- Social media polls and hashtag battles, where you can survey customers opinion with polls
- Social media monitoring and listening, where you can monitor and listen to your community and get notifications and reports
All these actions and many more can handle one application http://www.yarr.tv. See their website and try out their trial version for free.
More common problems: