Having just few followers ?
It’s evident that having a high amount of people following your product or service is a primary key to spread awareness of the name of your brand. We know that social media nowadays play a significant role in your marketing strategy and having the right amount of followers will only boost this impact.
Again, before we start digging deeper into this issue is important to realize that some of you might find easier grabbing right amount of followers than others. Some of you have a product that is attractive to follow and attracts the younger generations. For instance, people like to follow fashion, and they want to see the styles of clothing in pictures posted on social media. On the other hand, plenty of you run a business that can`t offer such attractiveness on social media as others. For instance, our favorite example mentioned in other sections – Grocery Store.
Leading causes of having few followers:
- Not frequently updating your social post walls
- Not having a brand that is attractive to follow
- Low interaction with your followers
- Not trying to build a community
Regardless of the mission of your brand, business or event no matter how vital having the right amount of followers is essential for your marketing strategy. Having the right amount of them will only help you in spreading the awareness of your product/service, it will never harm your business.
If you build an active community, you can make people want to follow and interact even on social media of mentioned Grocery Store or brands where its mission customers find an as annoying daily routine.
Building an active community is the best way to go. You can achieve it via UGC.
To achieve the most and the best with UGC. Your brand, business or planned event could have:
- Social Media walls, TVs or widgets, where you integrate all your social media channels into one screen and followers can see their interaction (likes, uploaded pictures, etc.) on a big screen, TV or just on a widget placed on a website. By this way, you can increase the interaction of your followers up to 100%, and you will make the others follow. Why? Because people want to be seen and want to look at an outcome of their actions, they want to be seen on a big screen or on a home page of successful brand where daily lands thousands of visitors.
- One multi-device chat, where you could bring all the followers into one conversation, where they can communicate and recommend your product in real time.
- Monitoring tool, where you monitor all of your followers, see their activity and reward the most influential ones.
- Social Media contests and raffles, which will attract people to participate in a hit a follow on your page.
- Social rankings of users, where you can identify the most influential users of your community and award those most influential ones
- Social media polls and hashtag battles, where you can survey customers opinion with polls
- Social media monitoring and listening, where you can monitor and listen to your community and get notifications and reports
All these actions and many more can handle one application http://www.yarr.tv. See their website and try out their trial version for free.
More common problems: