Having feeling that your social media require too much work?
You might often find yourself in the situation where you start feeling that part of your online marketing strategy that is running on social media channels requires too much work. The more social media channels you run, the more time your campaigns require. As Benjamin Franklin once said “Time is Money“, this quote perfectly fits into our issue. The less time you spend working on your campaigns while having the same productivity the higher ROI you get.
As a solution we could consider having same or more social media interactions devoting the same effort or even less.
To achieve this. Your brand, business or planned event could use such tools:
- Social contents aggregation and curation, where you can discover and select the best contents generated by users and schedule them
- Social bots, that will automate posts and replies
- Social Media walls, TVs or widgets, where you integrate all your social media channels into one screen and followers can see their interaction (likes, uploaded pictures etc.) on a big screen, TV or just on a widget placed on a website. By this way you can increase the interaction of your followers up to 100% and you will make the others to follow. Why? Because people wants to be seen and want to see an outcome of their actions, they want to be seen on a big screen or on a home page of successful brand where daily lands thousands of visitors.
- One multi-device chat, where you could bring all the followers into one conversation, where they can communicate and recommend your product in a real time.
- Monitoring tool, where you monitor all of your followers, see their activity and reward the most influential ones.
- Social Media contests and raffles, which will attract people to participate in a hit a follow on your page.
- Social rankings of users, where you can identify most influential users of your community and award those most influential ones
- Social media contests and raffles, where you can create the contests with photos, GIFs and videos based on Twitter and Instagram #hashtags
- Social media polls and hashtag battles, where you can survey customers opinion with polls
- Social media monitoring and listening, where you can monitor and listen your community and get notifications and reports
All these actions and many more can handle one application www.yarr.tv . See their website and try out their trial version for free.
More common problems: